Are you looking to do business with the US, State, or Local Government?
Don’t know where to start? If so, this information session will be invaluable to you.
The Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission or SPC serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) and provides free technical assistance to small businesses who want to tap into the government marketplace on the Federal, State, and Local government level. Come and learn from Steve Meredith, (Program Manager, Government Contract Procurement), how you can tap into the government market place, topics covered in this informational meeting will include:
- Registering to do business with the government
- Daily electronic bid matching
- Access to military and federal specifications
- Assistance understanding the Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Comprehensive contact lists
- Bid and proposal preparation